Sagwan Tissue Culture Nursery Plant Dealer In Araria
We offer all kinds of Sagwan Tissue Culture Nursery Plant Dealer In Araria for Plantation contact us : 7379285555 , 9453278562
Sagwan (Tectona grandis) is one of the most well known timbers of the world. And it belongs to verbenaceae family.It knows as the “Burmese teak“. Tectona grandis is a large, deciduous tree that occurs in mixed hardwood forests.
It has small, fragrant white flowers and large papery leaves that are often hairy on the lower surface. Generally, a teak plant grows to a height 25-30 ft and attains a girth of 30-35 inches. Sagwan prefers moist, warm tropical climate.It can withstand extremes of temperature, but maximum and minimum shades temperature of 39 to 440 °C and 13 to 170 °C.
Pest and Dieseases management
- Termites :- Gain entry from the injured part of the roots/stem near the ground and seriously damaged the xylem, often resulting in the death of the plants. Treated with chloropyriphos 2.5 ltr. per acre or 4 to 5ml per plants twice in a year with frequent irrigation should be arranged.
2. Stem Borer :- Spread Phorate – 10G with 8kg per acre upto second year of plantation or inject kerosene oil in stem 2 to 5 ml per hole.
3. Pygeria :- Spray Carbyl 50%w.P 250 – 300gm with 2 ppm ratio or 400 – 500ml Monocrotophos 36SL per acre.
4. Bark Insects :- Bordeaux paste upto 4 feet from ground level in month of march.
5. Leaf Defoliators :- Spray Monocrotophos 500 – 600ml, Chloropyriphos + cypermethrin 750ml, Lara or Hiltron 1.5% V.V. per acre. Attack noticed in month of July.
6. Mites :- Spray with 2ml Roger 30 E.C or Matasystox per ltr of water and to be repeated after interval of 15 days.
1. Color Rot :- Color Rot cause death of plants through roots. Treat roots with Emisan -6, 4 to 5gm per plant in deep root zone area.
2. Wilt :- It seems first time in Poplar plantation during May & June. Spray with 500 gm per acre sulphar-80% W.P with frequent irrigation in these months.
1. Zink Deficiency :- Its quite common in many areas and its shown yellowing of intervenal space of the leaves. Zink Sulphate – 21% applied with 10kg per acre.
2. Sun Scratches or Fire Damaging :- The bark becomes cancured in patches and may flick off. The scars are usually in both cases on one side.
Tissue cultivation allows for faster planting cycles of between 7 to 9 years as per demand of the market, rather than 20-25 years. This proven method also delivers consistent tree quality which in turn gives higher yields and quality. Good & Safe Investment and Big Return in 7-9 Yearshilly forests in Southeast Asia and is a deciduous tree.
- Heartwood is yellowish in colour. It darkens as it ages, Sometimes there are dark patches on it.
- Sapwood is whitish to pale yellowish brown in colour. It can easily separate from heartwood.
- Wood texture is hard and ring porous.
- Density is 720 kg/m3.
—- contact us: 7080092222 , 9670901555 or mail- firstname.lastname@example.org —